Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Thanks for giving
Thanksgiving

I am so blessed.

A house
A family that loves
Numerous friends
Food
Never worrying if I have enough money

These are just a few. And I have all of these blessings because of God.

I don't have to worry or fret about things. 

Because He provides. Everyday.


I say that I am starving, when I just want more food.
I say I need, when I really just want.
I complain about homework, when I am blessed to get an education.
I want more clothes, when others have hardly any.
I complain about chores, while others have multiple jobs to help their family survive.


What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
-Emma :D
PS. Sorry this was a bit early!
PPS. These pictures are not mine, if you click on them, it will lead you back to where I found them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment