Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Awesome, Awkward, and the Not-So-Awesome

Awesome: I started basketball!

Not-So-Awesome: I jammed my finger in basketball.


Awesome: Two other girls in my T.A. (advisory, homeroom, whatever suits you) and I have been putting new stuff up in the art display case. (My t.a. teacher is the 2-D art teacher).

Awkward: Having kids knocking on the glass at you while you're trying to put stuff up. :)


Awesome: 5,000 page views!!!

Not-So-Awesome: Not posting in 6 days...


Not-So-Awesome: Studying....for a test one night.....an essay test the next.....and a quiz and another test the next.

Awesome: Seeing that studying pays off!!

I hoped you enjoyed that, I've seen a variety of posts sort of like this on other blogs, so I did it also with a little tweaking!

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is in 12 days!?!
-Emma :D

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is so soon!! I cannot wait for the much needed break! I get a whole week off!! Yay!! :D

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! :) What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete