Thursday, May 30, 2013

5.30.13

     It's been an interesting week weather wise: Raining, raining, raining for the first three days, beautiful the next and today? It was nice, then it rained, then it hailed a little bit, and now I look out a window and see the sun....that is what I call wacko weather.
     On a different subject, Sara was adorable peeking out from under Hannah's bed. :)


    Oh, one last thing, if you're a big book reader like me, read Summerhill Secrets 1 and 2 by Beverly Lewis. Finished book 2 today, wonderful books!!

-Emma :D

3 comments:

  1. Sara is soooo adorable! :) What are the books about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got that right! :)
    The books are about 550 pages long each, but that's because they have like 5, 100 page books in each. The stories are about a 15 year old modern girl who lives in Pennsylvania, she has Amish neighbors and lives sort of in the country. The books range from helping a friend who is going through a traumatic incident to caring for a baby left in her(Merry, the main character) gazebo.
    Hope this helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read those books when I was younger. I loved them!(: I love Beverly Lewis , I've read almost all of her books.

    ReplyDelete