Saturday, September 7, 2013

Down by the River...








Look at that, I actually got a picture of an insect, a bee even!
 (No worries, nobody was stung in the making of this photo shoot)

     Argh! I cannot even express how busy I am now that school has started again! I would like to post more than ever now, because I am taking a photography class so I have lot's of pictures, and some with cool editing, but then it's all on my ipad (which our school gives every student) and for some reason I can't put pictures on the blog from my ipad. Soo frustrating!
     Anyway, I'm probably boring you, but I had my first cross country meet this morning, and I have realized that I need to take my camera to the next one!

So that's my life, how's everybody elses?
-Emma :D

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! That's so cool that you're taking a photography class! :) I took one a couple years ago. :) Have you tried sending the pictures you want to post to yourself in an email? They'll send from your iPad, and you can get them off the computer! :) That's what I do with my iPod. :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! And I completely forgot about emailing them to myself, thanks for reminding me of that!
      -Emma :D

      Delete
  2. I love your photos! I hope you are enjoying your class! What river is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's the Mississippi! Sorry it took me so long to reply!

      Delete