Monday, November 4, 2013

A Vivid Fall











Sometimes I think that I forget why I love fall. It's the colors, the weather, and being able to live in the midst of it all. I can't believe that it's November already, this year is flying by!

I actually had a decent Monday today; is that possible? :) And I don't know why, but this year I love band! I actually practice! Does anybody else feel this way? ;)

And one last thing.. if you have ever seen the show Duck Dynasty (and if you haven't you better start watching it!) then you've probably seen Willie's daughter Sadie on the show. And as it turns out her and her friend Kolby have a channel on Youtube called The New Different, they talk about topics that all of us face in our lives and talk about it on a deeper level, pulling out bible verses to go along with it (it's basically a devotional). New "shows" come out every Monday. Here's the link 'cause you guys should go check it out!


http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCszANi6atEoLabh5_mmU78g
Sadie Robertson and Kolby Koloff

-Emma :D


No comments:

Post a Comment