Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Gingerbread House is Back!



 So.. this is the third year that I have posted about the annual gingerbread house that I do with Hannah! This year we had yellow fondant to work with also!


Ta-Da!


 Hannah did the front side, and I did the back. By the time I took the pictures a candy had fallen off. :(
 <<< (Right over there)
 Here are the past years (2012, 2013, 2014):
    
 I hope to be posting more Christmas stuff before Christmas is over (oh no, I only have less than a week!), and sadly there is no snow yet.. crossing my fingers for a white Christmas, but I am on break now so I'll be having some more free time! Happy first day of winter!!

 -Emma :D

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! We bought a gingerbread house to do with our cousins and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, that's amazing! I sure wish I could make gingerbread houses like that!

    ReplyDelete