Friday, April 6, 2012

Finally, Emie's Pictures!

     I know, I've put it off for so long, but here are Emie's spring pictures finally, and I'll be making a spring collage sometimes soon. Here are the pics:
Posing
 Up in the air view
 Cute hair!
 Happy day!
(It is Good Friday, which is sad but happy, Thank you Jesus for dying for us!!)
 Dangerously standing on a chair :)
 Up above
 Feet!
 The necklace
 Up on the chair again, tisk tisk!

BEHIND THE SCENES!
 Kirsten riding Sara  (our cat)
 Sara attempting to eat Kirsten... or maybe just sniffing her :)
 Petting time

     That's the end of the spring individual pictures, hope you liked them! The Doll Guess #7 is tomorrow!!
-Emma :)
PS. No dolls or animals were harmed in the making of these photos

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I think I have the same MAG. Is she the one who doesn't have layered hair?

    *Liddy*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I got her in 2008 so the one with layered hair hadn't come out yet.

      Delete