Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Painting!

     It's been a while hasn't it... :). Thankfully this huge project at school is now officially over as of last night. Yay! And while I was on a bit of a blogging break, I painted a canvas that I had. But before that I played around a bit with our paint bottles. ;)

Pyramid!
From the top down...
and from the bottom up!

What I actually made on Sunday...
A cherry blossom tree/branch using a pop bottle!
I saw the idea on...Pinterest?
And then looked it up and found the sight below:

http://alphamom.com/family-fun/holidays/cherry-blossom-art-from-a-recycled-soda-bottle/

The woman who did it on that website used a 2 liter pop bottle, I had a smaller canvas, so I used a....20 oz. bottle, or something like that. :)

Have a great day!
-Emma :D

1 comment: