Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One year ago???

    This time last year, I made this blog! So therefore, I guess it would be my blogoversary! As I looked back at some of my first posts, I realize how, um, interesting they were.... ;) You can check them out by scrolling down on the right side to where it starts saying all the months, and click on January.
    And some stats that I have found...
there have been 222 posts in the past year,

3 different blog designs,

32 followers,

and approximately 5,800 page views!

Wow that's a lot of numbers!!


If you read the end of my last post, I said there would be changes, now don't freak out, they're not that drastic, here they are:

  1. This blog will not have American Girl stuff on it anymore, but yes, still the seasonal photo shoots, which Hannah and I are working on.
                        The reason why: There are so many other blogs out there about American Girl, and I don't really follow American Girl that much anymore. (But, yes, I did check out Saige, whom I love! :D )

     2. This blog will be about my thoughts and photography

                        The reason why: It is what comes easily to me to post about, it's not more or less a chore that way. :)

     3. Posting will be sporadic, not a lot.
                        
                         The reason why: Sometimes I just don't feel like posting, shocking right? And I don't want to focus a lot my time on this blog.


So, those will be the changes. And if you have ever wondered why Hannah is considered an author, yet not posting, it's because she helps me a lot with the photo shoots, so therefore, I gotta give here some credit. :)

SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU READ THIS BORING POST WITHOUT ANY PICTURES!! 
They will be back in the next post! :D
-Emma :D

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! i can't wait to see what you will post about in 2013. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on you blogaversary Emma! You've done a great job on your blogs and your pictures are truly amazing! You've come a long way in the past year and I can't wait to see what you do in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you guys! That means so much to me!

      Delete