Monday, December 31, 2012

2012!

It's New Years Eve.

Do you know what that means?

It means this year will be over in less than 24 hours.

I don't really get what the big deal is besides to keep track of time, I mean we don't celebrate the end and beginning of each month, right?

But, it still is fun anyway! 

What New Years Eve means to some people (like me):

Staying up late, well for me...it's probably some other peoples bed times.. :P

Eating finger food, like pigs in a blanket. Yum!

Getting really tired, but forcing yourself to stay up long enough to see the ball drop, marking the new year.

Playing games with family

Remembering your first paying babysitting experience three years ago... but I guess that just applies me :)

Being able to say that we survived 2012 and that only God knows when the world will really end.


Have a great time exploring the first of 2013, but don't forget what's happened in 2012. :)

-Emma :D
PS. Changes coming in 2013... not lots, but still changes. :)

2 comments: