Sunday, December 9, 2012

Festival!

     Recently I went to a festival where there was: performances, art, trees, food, gingerbread house, and much, much more! I took some pictures of things that popped out at me. Some relating with Christmas, some not. They're sort of random. Enjoy!

It helps to click on the pictures to make them bigger and see the details!

 A LEGO Christmas scene, sorry bad quality.
 Of course, I had to put this on here, a doll house, the front was very detailed and Christmasy also!
 Love this! It was thread wrapped around nails in a certain pattern!
 A bald eagle made out of wires I think
 Simple but so true at that moment :)


Onto the Gingerbread houses!!!
Santa decided to stop here...and fell off the roof...
 A church, with such detailed frosting!
 A regular gingerbread house, with lots of candy!!
 A Christmas castle!
Loved this one's rainbow!

So those are the pictures.

Sorry for the design, it's a work in progress. I hope to get some snow pictures soon!!!

Bye!
-Emma :D

Oh! And happy Hanukkah to those who celebrate it. And those who don't. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment