Thursday, January 2, 2014

1.2.14

And it's 2014...

A year has passed, a new one has come! It's also this blogs 2nd blogoversary! Yay! Now let's recall all of the stats...

283 posts,

36 followers,

And about 10,530 pageviews!

Thank you to all of the people out there that come by every once in a while and check out this blog!

On to other things.. it keeps snowing!!!
 I'm pretty happy about snow..
except for the fact that I should be running to prepare for track which starts in a month!
 These pictures don't show all the snow that came down all day yesterday, but believe me, running outside when it's 10 degrees or less, with snow on the ground, and maybe some ice, yeah, I don't think I'll be running for a while!

Another thing, it's already January and I still have a lot of Christmas pictures to post!! Noo!! And only three more days of break :'(

And lastly...I watched Catching Fire the other day (I hadn't read any of the books or seen the movies before this) and let's just say the three books are on hold at the library right now! :P

More posts coming soon!
-Emma :D

5 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary!! Congratulations. :) <3
    Here in Canada, it's been snowing like crazy. And minus twenty something degrees Celsius. :/ You could say, not the best weather. It's FREEEZING. I stopped running also :)
    ~Laureell

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lot of snow now, and it is FREEZING!! I think its suppose to get below zero tonight. Snow is pretty, but it's way too cold!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Monday and Tuesday both have highs in the negatives! Hopefully that means no school! :)

      Delete
  3. I know exactly what you mean! I haven't been able to run (in my state we have severe warnings not to go outside because of temps) and I suddenly lost the key to the treadmill :( I prefer running outside, anyways, it's much more fun and mind-clearing! Happy blogversary!! Hope you have many more to come!
    -Nora

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stinks! My family got rid of our treadmill before my siblings and I started cross country and track! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete