Sunday, January 22, 2012

All about Kirsten!


Hi everyone! My name is Kirsten Larson! I came here from Sweden, and then Hannah got me for Christmas a while ago. It was so fun to come to this new family where I had lots of sisters.

I like to go shopping with Emie sometimes, but her fashion sense can be a little crazy at times! I like to wear dresses and aprons so I don't get dirty when I cook. I love cooking! I also like to play sports a little with Julia and Jellyon, but they are a lot better than me. It's ok though! I'm the one that usually takes Coconut on walks as well. I really wish we had some kittens like I did in Minnesota, but I love Coconut too!

I hope you learned some more about me and be watching for some more posts like this on Nicki, Jellyon, and Julia!

The picture is of me in my baking outfit which I love the little Danish shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment