Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All You Would Ever Want to Know About Emie!

     Hi! This is Emie. I was adopted by Emma a few Christmases ago. I was wearing the blue skirt, blue boots, with the blue, purple, and pink top! My best friend is technically Kirsten, though I adore Coconut! I am the oldest out of Kirsten, Nikki, Jellyon, and Julia (and Coconut).
     As for sports I do dance and cheerleading. In cheer leading, I love to be the top girl and do tons of flips! I also do singing and acting, the theater just calls my name!
     Lastly, I love to shop! I am also the fashionista of the household, I love to be on top of all the latest styles!
                            Thanks,
                                    Emie :)
P.S. Comment below to tell who you want the next post, about dolls, to be. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. KIRSTEN KIRSTEN KIRSTEN KIRSTEN KIRSTEN KIRSTEN!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete