Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Doll of the Year 2012 - McKenna Brooks!

     The new doll of the year is finally here! McKenna is an excellent gymnast who is being tutored by Josie who is handicapped. She is pressured by some peers at her gymnastic practice on why she is leaving early, the true answer being to be tutored, McKenna lies to avoid being embarrassed. What will happen if someone finds out?
     That was just a quick, short summary of McKenna's book, down below is some of her collection that American Girl has produced.
McKenna's outfit that she comes in and her first book. 
I really like the outfit that she wears, it's very cute.
McKenna's pajamas
Mckenna's pajamas really relate to the pajamas girls wear now days.
McKenna's Fancy Outfit
This outfit I love, the colors, the style, and it looks amazing on McKenna!

     So that is most of Mckenna's collection. I really like all of her outfits and that AG put them out all at once, my favorite outfit would be McKenna's school one, which you can see at the sight below. Thanks!
-Emma :)
http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/202588/ctc/XSYMAL

2 comments:

  1. I like the 'Mckenna's Fancy Outfit' the best because I love the colors and it looks great on her. Her hair is so pretty too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Mckenna's fancy outfit and how they do her hair in a crown braid. I'm gong to have to try it on my doll!:D

    *Liddy*

    ReplyDelete