Thursday, May 24, 2012

Congratulations MissCpFreaks, Rose, and Christina!

     MissCpFreaks, Rose, and Christina all correctly guessed doll G1968 in the Western Riding Outfit and Hat, so I have decided to award them all because their guessing times were so close together, so here is their award:
     Hope you like it! Also, now that school is out for me, I should be able to spend more time on my posting and updating than before, though there will be a couple weeks where I will either be at camp or on vacation. Just a heads up. :)
-Emma :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone! =)

    ~Emma
    www.emmakate101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma!

    I would like to thank you soooo much for following my blog, The Ramblings of Emma! You are really awesome! :)

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete