Thursday, May 31, 2012

16!

     Thank you so much AGMarket, for deciding to follow this blog! Whenever I see we have a new follower, I get really excited! :) Also, check out AGMarket's blogs; HERE is one that I personally really like! Check out the slideshows on AGMarket's latest post, they're really cool! Below is her really cute header on her blog.


     Also, I know I haven't posted much in the last couple of days, but I think I might take some pictures tomorrow, what do you think I should take pictures of, or what should my photostory be about? I'd love to hear you're opinions!
-Emma :)

4 comments:

  1. I think they should wear summer clothes and have a picnic outside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they should wear summer clothes and have a picnic outside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring me! It means so much! I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hannah712
    -Okay, you can help me!
    @AGMarket
    -Sure, no problem, whenever I get a new follower, I feature them and their blog if they have one!

    ReplyDelete