Friday, June 1, 2012

Boredom...

     Is it just me, or does everyone get really excited for summer, and then during the summer they get really bored, it might just be me. I'm currently working on a photostory, though, I have noticed that my dolls don't have many summer outfits...Also, there isn't much new stuff going on at American Girl. So, out of my boredom and have nothing to post, I edited this picture.
Before:
After:
What do you think?

I also made this collage, from all the pictures I took on that specific photo shoot.

     The red border seems overwhelming, don't you think? I can never choose the right border color.
-Emma :)
PS. Happy June!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I feel the same way! Usually I have homework to occupy my time, now I don't! Lol! I love the pics and the collage! :)

    Hannah
    thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like that all the time! :) LOL! :P Hopefully I will find something to do...:) The pics are really cute!

    ~Emma
    www.emmakate101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, hopefully you will find something to do, it's not like you have a blog to maintain or anything... ;). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Emma! The pictures are really cute, and yes, I do get really bored really fast in the summer, although i prefer boredem to school work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Brittany, and yes, I too would prefer boredom to school work anytime!

      Delete