Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Welcome Alyssa!

     As you can see we have another follower, Alyssa! Which makes it 19 followers, one away from 20! Now Alyssa has a blog called All Doll, it is about mostly American Girl Dolls. Alyssa does an assortment of contests and posts, that include many pictures. So I'm sure she would love it if you checked out her blog!
     Also, the new button tab will be up very soon. (UPDATE: The tab is up now! Be sure to look at it!)
     Then, for further knowledge, Hannah is right now at a conference called Summer in the Son, it is a week long Christian conference that kids entering grades 9th-12th can go to, therefore, I couldn't go :(. But then next week I will be gone for camp and Hannah will be back and doing all the posting (hopefully :)).
     Now here are some pictures that aren't mine, but I really like them.
 So true!
 Haha! :D
Love this house!

     By the way, my apologies for not posting recently! And thanks to my awesome 19 followers! You put a smile on my face every day! :)
-Emma :)

1 comment: