Friday, June 8, 2012

Photo Shoot Summer 2012!

     Yes! My camera was fixed after a little wiggling and pressing buttons, so then I was able to continue the Summer 2012 Photo Shoot, so here it is:
Individual Pictures

 Nicki
 Kirsten
 Emie
 Julia
 Jellyon
 Coconut
                                
 
 Group Shot along the fence, too bad the sun's a bit too bright :(
 Nicki and Jellon under the umbrella
PS. The umbrella is really my umbrella hat, with a stick propping it up, that's why it's not humongous compared to Nicki and Jellyon :)
Emie and Jellyon on the swing
Everyone on the slide
 Leaning against the slide (with Coconut)
 Kirsten and Julia
Emie and Coconut (dangerously) swinging

     So which one did you like the best? I'll also be making a summer collage with these pictures, so that will be coming soon. Don't forget, I'll post The Doll Guess tomorrow, so make sure you'll guess! I'll try to make it harder. ;) Thanks!
-Emma :)


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures!!! I did a summer photoshoot with my doll Lilly, you should totally check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete