Saturday, June 30, 2012

20!

    What a great surprise to come back from camp and see that we have 20 followers! Thank you so much for following Random Penguin! But also thank you to all my other 19 followers!! What a perfect way to end my sixth month of blogging!
PS. Random Penguin, if you have a blog please comment and tell me, because I would love to see it!

Also, here are some of the pictures from the camp that I went to:
 Poison!! (This was taken just out of our cabin, and remember, this was an adventure camp)
 The trail from our cabin
The high ropes course
 Me!
 The very messy cabin...don't worry my bunk, the back right one, was very neat! :)
My hot dog that I cooked over my fire that I had made

I will be working on the doll guess today, and I will post it later today! Thanks!
-Emma :)

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! I missed you!!

    That hot dog looks SO yummy! ;)

    ~Rose~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks! And really? Then again, everybody around me made theirs black on purpose... :)

      Delete
  2. What was the camp called??

    ReplyDelete