Monday, June 25, 2012

Hannah is not good with computers...

I'm really sorry guys, but this week we will not being having a Doll Guess, because I have tried 3 times and I could just not get it to cooperate! I know you guys look forward to it, but it will be back next week when Emma is back! I also came up with a back-up plan for today and I saved a bunch of pictures of some of the old AG outfits and I was putting them on here and it wouldn't let me!! I don't know how Emma does it, but it is not working out so good for me! I guess I will just have to give you guys to the link to the website that has TONS of info on AG! It's a great site and hope you check it out! AG Playthings I hope I can post some more interesting stuff later, but it's just not working out right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment