Friday, June 22, 2012

To do...

     Well, here are a list of things I will most likely, or want to do this summer:
1. Go to camp!
2. Run!!! -Though, I don't always wake up excited to run... ;)
3. Go swimming!- It's soo nice out!- PS. The last post I did, I didn't realize it was actually the first day of summer!
4. See something beautiful...vacation....
Ultimate Life Time Goal:
5. *Grow closer to Christ*-Can Always use some work ;)
     Now, here is a to do list that my friend had on Facebook:
Click on it to make it bigger
      I hope that it made you smile :D! My favorites are #1, #2, and #8. By the way if you didn't figure #7 out, like I did at first, it would spell, Dr. Acula, like Dracula.
     Now, since I don't think I'll be posting tomorrow, I might though, here are some pictures that I have taken:
 Bubbles!! I was cleaning dishes..and was playing with all the bubbles.
 Up close, it didn't focus very well
 Mmmm..strawberry muffins!
 Water! I am very intrigued by the littlest things :)
Hitting the surface
     Well, I guess that's enough of me rambling, and bye till next Saturday, I'm off to camp!
-Emma :)

4 comments: