Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Doll Guess #17! (Closed)

    
CLOSED
 
     Before I get to The Doll Guess, welcome Pretty Lilly! Who I don't think has a blog, but I'm not sure. Wow! Within the last two days two new followers! Thanks so much! Now here is The Doll Guess #17:
    Rules: Guess the doll and the outfit, for more specification, click Here! The first hint will be Tuesday. Also, so you know, my computer wouldn't let me go to the American Girl website, so that is why this is late and now I would just like to say some things about the new items. First, you have probably seen them all on other websites, so I'll only talk about my favorites.
 This one is my absolute favorite! I love the pattern, the vest, the shoes, the pants, and her hairstyle, I'm in love with this outfit! It especially suits this doll specifically and the way her hair is done.
Then on this one, I love Julie's shirt, it's colors, I love! When I saw this outfit on the ad for Julie and Ivy's car, I was like, "That shirt is so cute!"

      The rest of the new items are Here if you haven't seen them. Also, did you notice that they changed the My American Girls outfit again? What is your favorite new outfit? Remember to guess! Thanks!
-Emma :)

4 comments:

  1. Mag#57 wearing the "Feeling Great" outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the "Feeling Great Outfit" on the MAG F1247. I think that is right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jly#37 in the feeling great outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Katie, but Emma guessed correctly before you.

    ReplyDelete