Sunday, July 8, 2012

Friendship Bracelets!

CAUTION: LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

     Okay, so I was looking at the American Girl Website a couple days ago and saw that in the recentest-is that a word??- magazine, there were some ideas of types of bracelets to make. And so, yesterday, I did the Rainbow Weaver, and here are some of the pics of how it turned out:
Oh and these first pics are of a different bracelet that I made
 The product
 I love getting pictures at ground level!
Editing done at PicMonkey

~The Rainbow Weaver~
 Halfway though "weaving"
 Rainbow!
 Different angles
 Tying the knot!
 Ground level
 On the wrist!
 Other bracelets/anklets that I have made
 The five middle ones, you can do with as many colors as you want and it's just alternating the color of the string after a series of knots
Some single knot bracelets and a diagonal one on the end
 Different ones that I have worn before
 The ones that I am wearing now on my ankle
 My kit that I made for my friendship bracelet stuff
Inside!

     Well that's it! Thanks for reading this llllllllloooonnnnnnnngggggg post! The Doll Guess #18 has not been guessed as of now, so if you haven't guessed yet, you can try and guess it if you want! Thanks!
-Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment