Tuesday, July 31, 2012

150th Post!

     Well, first of all, you can see that we are back from vacation, and I want to warn you, this is a very exciting post (at least for me :) ). Here are some statistics that I would love for you to see:
Total Pageviews: 3,314- we have over 3,000 pageviews!!!
Monthly Views:
 See July, it's the highest we've ever been!

Followers: 21- I love seeing how many followers I have everyday, so if you follow this blog, grab the button below as a thank you!
Months blogged: 7!
Posts: As of this one, 150!!!
The Doll Guesses':  18- Wow! So many already!
     
     So that wraps up this post today, I'll tell you about my vacation tomorrow (August 1st! Summers almost over already!), and I'll probably talk, some time this week, about the Olympics! Thanks!
-Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment