Thursday, July 19, 2012

Amusement Park!

     Sorry that I didn't post yesterday, my family and I had gone to an amusement park that we go to every year, so by the time we got back I was very tired, so I didn't post. So, today I was looking around and found some cool pictures of other amusement park rides, because I didn't take my camera to the amusement park yesterday.
Look how big this Ferris wheel is! It could fit like 100 people on it!
This roller coaster is beast! Too bad I don't like roller coasters. ;)
I love these kinds of rides! Actually, I like pretty much any ride that spins, except the ones where the floor drops!
 Finally, I can't forget the water rides!

     Sorry, for the brief post, and I will not post again until Saturday, because of an all day babysitting gig, though.. I might be able to get Hannah to post....
-Emma :)
PS. Click on a picture to see where it came from

No comments:

Post a Comment