Monday, July 16, 2012

McKenna Movie Review!

     Yes, I did finally get around to seeing the Mckenna movie (I recorded it on the T.V., because my brother had a baseball game, so we couldn't see the premiere on Saturday), and I loved it! The actors were very good and I especially loved all the gymnastics shots in the movie. The story, like many other American Girl stories, had a lesson twisted into it that it is okay to ask for help. 
     Overall, the movie was very good, but it was predictable at the end, I also thought that Kerris Dorsey did a good job playing Josie. So I would give this movie 4.5 stars out of 5 stars because the movie was really good, but, of course, not perfect. 
     I would recommend this movie to anybody who wants to see a good, clean, girlish film. I would love to hear what you thought of the movie in the comments, thanks!
-Emma :)
PS. These are not my pictures, if you click on them, it will send you back to where I got them.

4 comments:

  1. This was a very nice review! I saw a litttle bit of the end on TV, and that is all.:( But it looks really good! Thanks for the review.:]


    http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the movie! i bought it on DVD the day it came out and didn't regret it! I am a huge fan of Kerris Dorsey, so I was happy that she was in this movie. I was inspired throughout the movie to start gymnastics, and i am starting tumbling lessons in the fall.loved the review!

    ReplyDelete