Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sap!

     I know, the title is sort of interesting,who knew that I would post about sap on a blog about American Girl? But, if you've been here a while, you would know that I also talk about other things. So if you're wondering...I took some pictures of sap because while I was outside reading my book the other day, I noticed a sparkling almost glittery substance out of the corner of my eye. And sure enough, there was some sap that had come out of one of the boards, on our deck. So I was like, I have to get some pictures of this! So now, here I am, posting about sap. :) And without further ado, here are the pictures:
 There isn't really much to say, it's just sap on a board :)

 Before PicMonkey
 After PicMonkey

 Remember, anyone who has guessed on The 18th Doll Guess may guess again! Click Here for the hint. Thanks for reading!
-Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment