Thursday, July 12, 2012

An Award!

     Yay! I was nominated an award by AGMarket!

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give the link.
Thank you so much AGMarket!!!

2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped up and why you continue.
Well, my sister had first been going to Liz's blog and soon I did too, then I started seeing more people's blogs, like Liddy's, Rose's, and Emma's. So this early January this year, my sister gave the idea to start a blog because she has one to, so I did! I continue to blog because it's fun!

3. Describe a usual day in your life.
Okay, well, this well be my schedule during the school year. First, I wake up. :D Then, I'll get ready and eat breakfast. I am dropped off at my bus stop at 7:10 and the bus usually comes about 5 minutes later. Once I arrive at school, I wait outside for about 15 minutes till school actually starts. Once school is let out, I go to either cross country, basketball, track, or I just ride the bus home. I'll eat a snack and do my homework, check my e-mail, and post! I'll have supper and finish homework, take a shower, and go to bed. So that would be my typical day!

4. Best collaboration with a blogger.
Well, I haven't really had a bad one, so I have had a lot of good collaborations!

5. Worst collaboration with a blogger.
Well, if you were reading the last answer, I haven't had a bad one, and hope not to!

6. Explain what this blog means to you.
Wow, well, I love blogging and being able to spill out my thoughts and have people actually spend time reading them really is surprising to me! But I love my followers and I hope they enjoy this blog! So, this blog really means a lot to me.


7. Nominate 5 bloggers for this award.
Only five? :( Okay well I nominate:
Rose 
Libby
Michlyn
Brittany
Sarah
     These girls all have amazing blogs and I would really encourage you to visit them! Also, happy birthday to my sister, Hannah, and I bet she would love it if you wished her happy birthday! Thanks!
-Emma :)
P.S. Sorry this post was so long without pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! :D I was going to nominate you!! =)

    ReplyDelete