Thursday, May 17, 2012

Strawberries, Flowers, and Nicki

     My mom and I picked strawberries yesterday from our strawberry patch on the side of our house, so then Nicki wanted to go out and take some pictures so....
The bucket of strawberries, and my knee :)
 Up close
 Nicki with the bucket
 She couldn't quite lift it off the ground...
Tanning
 The strawberry patch, now all red strawberries gone :)
 Nicki size strawberry
 Lots of strawberries!! Most of them this small though... :(
 Nicki by the plant...and our bare dirt..., we checked out mulch prices today :)
 Flowers from around the backyard
 Up close
 Nicki with the flowers
Different view
     Thanks for bearing with me through all those pictures :), did you like them?? Also, if you didn't really notice, strawberries are my favorite fruit... make that favorite food! That's all for today, bye!
-Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment