Friday, August 31, 2012

Cross Country!

     As you see, I do not post like I used too, that is because of: School, cross country, eating, homework, and other miscellaneous things. But I'm here! And I'll probably post tomorrow, speaking of tomorrow...
it's my first cross country meet this season!!

     It's funny because I get so nervous before the meet, but the second I take my first step, I'm fine. Does anyone else ever feel like that?

-Emma :D
PS. These pictures are not mine, if you click on them, it will lead you back to where I found them.

2 comments:

  1. You run cross country races? That's really cool! I'm training for a two mile run on the 23.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I participate in cross country at my school, and all the meets we do are two miles long. Good luck for your run!

      Delete