Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Olympics!

     Of course, I had to post about the Olympics, because it is a world wide event that most people look forward to watching on TV (or competing in, or going to). Personally, my favorite sport to watch is the girls gymnastics. I myself have never done gymnastics, and if I wanted to, I would be much too tall (I'm about 5' 8", yeah, I'm tall for my age :) ). And because I'm from the United States of America, of course I like our team the best. ;)

The Team
Left to right: Gabrielle Douglas, Aly Raisman, Kyla Ross, Jordyn Wieber,  Mckayla Maroney

I also really like Gabrielle Douglas, her smile could light up a whole room! :D
 I also didn't realize that the Olympics had mascots until this year.
 (And that they change every year.)

What's your favorite sport? Who's your favorite athlete?
-Emma :)

PS. These pictures are not mine, if you click on them it will lead you back to where I found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment