Friday, October 19, 2012

Catalog!

     These days with American Girl I don't buy anything, so I don't get the usual catalogs that come every couple of months, but to my surprise the other day guess what I found in the mail...
 The American Girl Doll winter catalog!
 I absolutely love the red head model! She's so cute!
 Here is beautiful Caroline
 This picture does not do her eyes justice, they are so pretty!
 Molly, I took a picture of this because you don't usually see her hair down, and it's so curly!
 Julie's car, it says:
Authentic-looking 1971 Volkswagen Super Beetle 
has working headlights and a radio that plays five '70s songs!

 Click HERE to go there^^^
 I love this new doll!
 These outfits are so cute!
Some other winter outfits..
I thought this was a bit odd, it's quite small, but it does look cozy and warm!
 I turned to this page and was like, whoa, that's a big gingerbread house! And it's pink!
I love the gingerbread houses and the red apron!
This last picture I just sort of laughed at, I mean the girl is wearing shorts and short sleeves in the snow, while her thermos is off to the side...

I hope you enjoyed these pictures! If you get these catalogs, have you gotten this yet?
I'll post The Doll Guess tomorrow, have a great day!
-Emma :D
PS. Sorry for all of the glares!




2 comments:

  1. Hey, thats what I thought of the camping picture too! Great minds think alike. :)
    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete