Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Doll Photo Shoot: Part 4


30?!?! You have got to be kidding! Thank you so much to my wonderful 30 followers, especially the latest-Dakota!

And on to the pictures....
Today there is Jellyon first, and then Julia!

 I was experimenting with effects on my camera :D
 This is normal
 This is one of my favorites, do you like it?
 Up close


Hanging out beneath the tree


~JULIA~

 With the flowers
 Smelling
 With a bundle

With Coconut!

Did you like them? Hopefully I'll be able to post the group picture, Coconut's pictures, and the collage tomorrow, but I don't know if I will because I have the state meet for cross country tomorrow.

 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us
Hebrews 12:1
-Emma :D

No comments:

Post a Comment