Monday, October 22, 2012

Life

Getting way excited when I see that the radio station I listen to is playing "Me Without You" by Toby Mac

Writing a script for fake interviews for the Battle of Vincennes for social studies-aka history :)

Sleeping in for the first time in weeks!

Wearing my hair in a bun to get waves, but totally failing :)

Getting super frustrated at math, cyber frogs, really?!?

Ending cross country

Starting basketball

Joining a bible study group

Watching a guy free fall from 24 miles in the air

Writing a lesson for R.O.C.K. Group

Making pancakes

Finishing a book

Knowing that God loves me....and that He will never stop loving

Smiling


Smile, it will feel good.
 
-Emma :D 
BTW- The Doll Guess #27 Hint is down below on the last post!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love your life posts!! :) Oh and that tobymac song is about the best song ever!!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually got the idea from Michlyn at http://smalltowngirl-michlyn.blogspot.com/.
      I know right!?! Every time I hear that song, I just want to get up and dance!

      Delete