Thursday, July 24, 2014

Mission Trip: Destination? Haiti.

 So about two weeks ago from today, I landed in Haiti for my first mission trip. Ever. I'll post about the trip in multiple posts, because I took like 460 pictures (don't worry, I won't post them all! :) ). I went with a group from our church, and it was directed toward youth, so there were 19 students and 5 adults. We stayed in Haiti with Lifeline Christian Mission for almost a week and a half.
 We were pretty psyched for the trip, all of us had been preparing for the trip since January
 We took five planes over the course of the whole trip
 I was lucky and got a window seat three times!
 We went to Chicago...
 And Miami..
Stayed overnight and then arrived in Port-Au-Prince Haiti the next day
And so the adventure began. :)

-Emma :D

No comments:

Post a Comment