Sunday, July 6, 2014

Part One: Making the Cake

Happy (late) Independence Day!

My day started off by marching in the parade with our band and then some Chick fil a for lunch. Mmm!
Then, for this 4th of July, my mom decided to make the cake recipe that had been in a recent Parade edition. So she set to it and we now have this huge triple layer cake. Here are some of the pictures of the process!
 





















 (I thought sticking a baseball would make it look cool :) )
 All baked!

 Now we didn't even the layers out, and it kinda split.. but I would recommend cutting off the curved top. And make sure you have a lot of frosting! This cake used up almost one whole, store bought, container of frosting!
 Then you can stick a flag in it! Or whatever you want :)
See, we put sparklers in it later :)
 Then cut and enjoy!

I hope you all had a good 4th of July! More pictures will be coming :)

-Emma :D

No comments:

Post a Comment