Saturday, September 15, 2012

Awards, Welcoming, and Blog Design!

I was awarded for the Your AG Blog is Great again by Katie, so you can see my post below about it.
Thanks so much for the award Katie!

Then, I would like to welcome the 26th and 27th followers of this blog, Delaney and Raine Sunshine! Thanks so much for following!

Next, I have made a blog design but, I don't know how to use my own picture for the background, could anyone help me with this? Here's a little sneak peak of what it will look like:
Yeah, it's not much, but you'll hopefully see the rest soon!

Lastly, I have decided to have The Doll Guess every other week and I'll make it harder, so then more people will guess and more hints will be given, sound good? Thanks for your response on the poll!

I'm sooo sorry that I haven't been posting lately, but I'll try to post at least once every three days or every other day! I know this was a lot to take in, but I'll have a photo shoot in my next post. :D
-Emma :D

4 comments:

  1. I know how to use your own picture as the background :) Email me the picture you want to use and I will see which way you should do it(:

    ReplyDelete