Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blog Design!

     Hopefully you noticed the new design, and I would love to hear your opinion on it on the poll -->. And yes I am sorry for two things, first the "sneak peek" of the blog design was at first going to be the background, but when I tried that, it did not work out. But, here is what I was planning on doing:

  This was going to be the background...
And this was going to be the header...

     But it turned out looking to busy, so on the header, I made it how it is now, but the background was still not working for me, so yeah.
     And secondly, this post doesn't have the pictures that I told you about in the last post, you'll hopefully be able to see those on Tuesday. 
-Emma :D

7 comments:

  1. I love that second header :) Also, you could make the background just white if you want, it makes it way less busy (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!And yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing!

      Delete
    2. Question: How do I do that? Or, if I use PicMonkey, how should I size it, like 600 by 450 or what?

      Delete
  2. I love the new header! The colors are so cute! BTW, I nominated/tagged you both! Everything you need to know is on my blog! Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete