Friday, September 21, 2012

Tagged!

     Well. I was tagged by Dakota in a tag that you have probably seen going around, so here it goes:

 1) Each person must list eleven things about themselves:
  1. I'm Emma (if you didn't already know :))
  2. I just ran a cross country meet today, it was cold. :)
  3. I am the youngest child in my family. :)
  4. I have to run the mile in gym on Monday. Hoping for a personal best! :)
  5. I am tired. :)
  6. I don't really consider myself creative, I can't think of things off the top of my head. :)
  7. I'm not that great at basketball, but I play on the school team anyway. :)
  8. I like running long distances, not short. :)
  9. I am taking my first year of Spanish! :)
  10. I can be really random. :)
  11. I like typing smiley faces :D
 2) Answer the eleven questions the tagger has sent you plus you must create eleven questions of your own for the eight to eleven people you will tag. Okay, well here are Dakota's questions: 

      1. What's your favorite AG doll? Hmm...I'd have to say I've always wanted Josephina, so she's my favorite..
      2. What do you like to do on the weekends? Sleep in on Saturdays and go to my church's youth group on Sunday and see my friends!
      3. What's your favorite season? Fall! I love the weather!
      4. What's your favorite month? Huh, never really thought about this. Umm, November, maybe?
      5. What's your favorite holiday? Christmas!
      6. What's your favorite time of day? Lunch time!
      7. What's your favorite type of weather? (Rain, Sunshine, ect.) Sunshine with a slight breeze in the lower 70's. Perfect weather!
      8. Hot weather or cold? Cold, you can snuggle into a blanket with a good book!
      9. What's your favorite subject in school? Math!
     10. What's your favorite book? Well one of my favorite series is The Mother Daughter Book Club- I really recommend this series to anyone looking for some good books, and The Real Life books by Nancy Rue.
     11. What's your favorite movie? I really don't have a favorite!

My eleven questions:
  1. What is your goal in life?
  2. How many siblings do you have?
  3. How many blogs do you have?
  4. Why do you blog?
  5. Do you go to a public school, private school, or homeschool?
  6. Would you rather eat solid chocolate or ice cream?
  7. Who do you look up to in life?
  8. Which is your favorite, breakfast, lunch, or supper/dinner?
  9. Do you like cooking/baking?
  10. What time during the week do you get up in the morning?
  11. Do you know why everything's eleven in this tag, I mean why not ten or twelve?
Now I know it says tag 8-11 people, but because so many people have already been tagged, if you haven't been tagged.. I tag YOU!
-Emma :D

No comments:

Post a Comment