Sunday, September 30, 2012

Life

     Sorry for lack of posts, yet again. My sister, Hannah, was going to post some pictures, but she couldn't from her I-pad (Freshmen and sophomore's get them for high school, I might get one next year!). So here is what I did today:
I went to church- we started reading Romans in our Sunday school class.
I ate lunch- leftover pizza!
I did my homework- Spanish, here's a pic.
 I had to make a book with 20 school items, fun stuff :)
I went shopping for khakis- success!
I posted on the blog- in the making. :)

So that's my life. What's yours?
-Emma :D

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post Emma!! :) My life has been... homework, in 1 word! Lol! Also yesterday I got to go over to my blogger friend, MaryCatherine's house for the first time, she only lives about 30 minutes away! It was so fun!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your life sounds like mine..homework. :)

      Delete