Monday, September 10, 2012

Your AG Blog is Great Award!

Today I was pleased to find that our blog had been nominated for an award by Dakota!
Here are the rules of the award:

1. Who gave this to you? Dakota, thank you!!

2. What is your AG blog? Something Beautiful!

3. What is your name/nickname? My name is Emma and I don't really have a nickname. :)

4. What are your AG dolls if you have any? I have Nicki, GOTY 2007 and Emie, MAG. Though my sister, Hannah, has Kirsten.

5. What do you post about on your blog? I post about American Girl news,  The Doll Guess, photo stories, photo shoots and, rarely, some crafts. :D

6. What other six AG blogs do you nominate? I nominate...
2. Rose
Sorry, if you have already been nominated! And thanks for the award!
-Emma :D

No comments:

Post a Comment