Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Be Funky!

     For those of you who use Picnik for your pictures, there is another website out there that will do practically the same thing and it is FREE, just like Picnik. It is called Be Funky and it's an awesome site to edit pictures. Click Here to see the site. Here is a sample of a Doll Guess of Nicki in her Gala outfit:
      I didn't do much because I just put it together in a couple of minutes, but you can see how it is a lot like Picnik. Also, Rose, here is your button for winning The Doll Guess:
    Oops, I just realized that says I won in The Doll Guess, it sort of make sense, but not really! And by the way, I know some people have just recently voted, but before the contest was closed, why, on the poll, did some people say they liked The Doll Guess, but they didn't guess? I'm just confused and wanting to know. Thanks!
-Emma :)
PS. If you like doll guesses, AG Fun is having a Guess that Outfit!

1 comment: