Monday, February 13, 2012

Jess!

     Since I did a bit of Marisol on Saturday, today I will write about Jess. Jess was released on December 26th, 2005. She is a ten year old, like all other Girl of the Years. Jess's story is about how she is traveling to Brazil to stay for a year, because of her parents research project. Jess there makes new friends, discoveries, and adventures. Here below is her collection:


      Jess's collection includes: Jess in her meet clothes, Jess's book, 2-in-1 kayaking outfit, pajamas, travel accessories (includes monkey), kayak, kayak gear, motor scooter, helmet, and tree swing. 
     As you can see from Lindsey and Kailey, Marisol and Jess added a couple more outfits and accessories to their collection. In my opinion I LOVE Jess's meet skirt and top, it is one of my favorite Girl of the Year meet outfits. I also love the length of her hair, I like Josefina's hair too (if you couldn't tell from their similarities). Thanks to the website listed Here for the information!
     Onto other things, make sure you vote on the poll and write on the guest book, even if you don't have your own blog. I love seeing more responses each day! Also, have a good Valentine's Eve, there is something special in store for tomorrow...... :)
-Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment