Sunday, February 5, 2012

Part One: Snow!

      First, before the main post, I would like to welcome our latest follower, Sapphire Jewel! If you go to her blog, my favorite post that I've looked at would be the second. (Titled, The Books in My House) If you love reading, you will like it too! Secondly, before we go on to the main post, who do you think will win the Superbowl today? I don't really care for either team, but I'll still watch the game.  
     Now on to the main post, I decided to do it on our snow photo story (not really photo story) instead of the special find, because winter will be over soon. So here it goes. (BTW, all of the first five are a picture of each doll with their name thanks to Picnik!)
Part One: Snow!
 Emie pointing out all of the snow
 Julia sledding
 Nicki sledding
 Jellyon ice-skating
 Kirsten hanging out in the tree
 Nicki sledding a bit more, too bad she didn't have her skis :(
Jellyon showing off her backbend
Kirsten, one footed and one handed! 

      That is part one, part two will be coming soon, and the snow was only here for a couple days in January, so that is when we went out and took the pictures. Now we are being awkwardly warm in the beginning of February. Thanks!
-Hannah and Emma  

3 comments:

  1. I love the scenery in Kirsten's pictures, Nicki's colorful outfit,and both of Emie and Julia's hats! The ice for the skating rink looks very real for Jellyon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should,you helped take the pictures and coordinate outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics! Lucky that you got snow.
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete