Friday, February 24, 2012

Snow Overnight!

     Today, I woke up to 3 1/2 inches of snow! It was sooo pretty so I took some pictures, which can't even compare to the snows beauty. And like all of you who voted on the poll, (thanks!) I like to look at snow, but then I'm over winter. So far no one has voted for their favorite season as winter. Anyway, here are the pictures:
 Two different trees with snow covering their branches
 Our fence
 Another tree
 A bush, which was pulled down by the weight of the snow
Ground level view of the snow on our deck

     Have you gotten snow recently? If so, how much? I was also looking through the pictures on my camera and came across the time my friend and I made some cookies:
 The cookies in the oven, and the reflection of my camera
 Counter level view of the cookies, on the cooling racks
 More cookies!
 And even more! 
(Just kidding, these pictures were of the same cookies)
All the cookies!
 And yes, one is deformed, because we smashed the chocolate kiss. :)

     So that is a bit of stuff that has been going on. Do you like baking or cooking? Thanks!
-Emma :)

PS. Would you like to hear from Julia, Jellyon, and Coconut to learn more about them?

1 comment: