Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Last but not least....

    Kanani Akina! May I remind you I will not be doing McKenna, because I did a post on her before in early January. (You can go to the side bar to see it) So, here is her whole collection. (Yes, I am so excited there's a picture of her WHOLE collection!)
     Kanani's collection includes: (I know this part is different, I'm trying something new.)
     The thing I really like about Kanani, is her hair and her color scheme. Her hair would probably be a mess to brush if it got tangled, but looking at it, it's so pretty! Then I love the colors purple, turquoise, and pink together! I also think it's cool how she has a chair and lately, it seems like more dolls have pets or animals that you can buy with them. Don't you think? Also, Kanani's story is raising awareness with endangered species, I have not read her books so I can't tell you much of what they're about but I do know that her cousin, Rachel, comes to spend some time with Kanani's family and, sometime during the book, they help rescue an endangered baby monk seal. I give all the credit for the pictures and facts to the following two websites: click Here and Here. By the way, comment either on Guest Book or in the comments on anything you would like me to post about in the next couple of days. Thanks!
-Emma
PS. Thanks for voting on the poll! I didn't know that out of at 14 people nobody liked winter as their favorite season!

1 comment:

  1. Kanani's hair is sooooooooo hard to brush! But once you get the job done it looks super pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete