Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Photo Story!

     Sorry, I haven't been on as much lately, but here is the party that happened on Valentine's Day! (Sorry, some pictures I had taken with flash and others I didn't.)


 The poster and some heart decorations on the wall
 The table setup and some leftover Valentine cards
 Table view of Nicki and Julia, with a kiss in the middle!
(Two pictures up: Decorated chairs with bows)
(One picture up: Everybody all together at the party)
 Treats on the table 
 Coconut, being her cute self :)
 Getting crazy
 A mouses' view
 Nicki had to have at least one picture by herself 
(Sorry, for making you have to crane your neck)
 Granola Bars 
(To make doll sized granola bars, cut up a human sized granola bar into a doll sized one!)
 Twins, Julia and Jellyon
 Emie and Coconut
(Sorry, again for making you have to crane your neck)
 Up-close family picture
 Far-away picture, to be able to see Coconut!
One happy family :)

     Hope you liked it! Tomorrow I'll get back to doing Girl of the Years. Also, if you haven't seen from other blogs, American Girl has made some new outfits, furniture, and accessories, if you haven't seen them, click Here. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's day! I'm so happy right now because I have a four day weekend! Do you? Thanks!
-Emma and Hannah :)
PS. In a lot of the pictures, I used items from the  Doll Parties Activity Book, which you can see Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment