Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fast Tag!

     Okay, this is a fast tag I'm doing from AGTriviaMaster's blog and if you like doing tags, you should do this one, it's also a contest for speed, click Here to see the rules and post about it. Here it goes!
1. Your Name: Emma
2. Least Favorite Color: Black
3. Favorite Food: Strawberries!!!
4. Favorite TV Show: "19 Kids and Counting"
5. Favorite Song: "It's Your Life" By Francesca Battistelli
6. Favorite Room in Your House: My Room!
7. Least Favorite Gum Flavor: I dunno
8. Favorite Painter: Idk
9. Favorite Book: Way too many to choose!
10. Favorite Book Series: I'm reading Maze Runner right now and I really like it, I'll probably read the rest of the series
11. Type of Computer: Um, let me look.....Dell
12. Favorite Font: Comic Sands
13. Favorite Gum Flavor: Spearmint
14. AG Stores You Have Been To: The Mall of America one
15. Hunger Games or Twilight: Haven't read either! :)
16. Ice Cream of Sorbet: Ice Cream!
17. Favorite Type of AG Blog Contest: Doll Guessing!
18. Favorite Cuisine: Umm.. good ol' American!
19. Favorite Soda: Root Beer!
20. Favorite Dessert: Cake!
21. Hair Length: Medium
22.Favorite AG Movie: I really liked Chrissa's
23. Hamster or Guinea Pig: Guinea Pig, they're so soft!
24. Cotton Candy or Fruit Bars: Neither!
25. How Long it Took You to do This: 5:57:77, no, not 5 hours, 5 minutes :)


     This was really fun! If you have a blog, I would encourage you to do it! If not, do it for fun! A hint tomorrow for The Doll Guess, no one's guessed it. Also, I'll probably post spring pics tomorrow. Thanks!
-Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment